Here you will find all publications of our ‘Speak Out and Act for the Right to Food and Land’ project. FIAN aims to raise awareness among students and a wider audience about the impact of land and water grabbing on the human right to food and related economic, social and cultural rights. We also have a Digital Dossier with both FIAN and external publications.
Presentations and guest lectures (pdf):
- Voluntary Guidelines on the Right to Food
- Women and the Right to Food, Agents of Change
- The Human Right to Food – Introduction
- Rights Based Approach – Food, Nutrition, Development
- Tree Monocultures and Land Grabbing in Niassa, Mozambique
- The Global Rush on Land and Water
- Who are the Hungry in the World?
- How FIAN Works – Introduction
- Interactive Roleplay: Test your Right to Food
- The struggle of the Guarani-Kaiowá. Land shortage and hunger in a land of plenty, FIAN Fact sheet, December 2013.
- Gaining control over our food systems. The Right to food, Agroecology and Food Sovereignty, FIAN Fact sheet, December 2013.
- Gold Mining in Burkina Faso, FIAN Fact sheet, March 2013
- Land grabbing in Uganda: Evictions for Foreign Investment in Coffee in Mubende, FIAN Fact sheet, July 2012.
- Mining and the Right to Food in Togo, FIAN Case sheet, October 2012.
- Women and the Right to Food, FIAN Fact sheet, November 2012.